Thursday, March 5, 2015

Announcements!

A few notes since many of you have missed an entire week of class now:

* The Paper#2 assignment is posted below; I was planning to give this out today, but ECU opened after our class.  :(  I'll go over it again on Tuesday, but please note that it exists and note that I've pushed back the due date until after Spring Break

* The reading assignment is 2 posts down (Chs.8-14 of The Sword and the Stone).  If you  haven't posted your response to Chs.1-7 (and many of you  haven't), today (THURSDAY) is the last day to do so.  

* I'm  posting Mid-Term grades today, and they will be available for you  next week.  Right now, the grade is based only on Paper #1, your attendance, and your blog question responses.  Remember that you can revise Paper #1, so your grade can rise quickly based on revisions and/or your future paper grades.  Also try to keep on top of your blog responses, since a few of you tend to skip a week or two at a time.  Be careful--the goal of the blog responses is to make you more aware of the conversation surrounding fantasy/science fiction  literature so you can write more sophisticated papers.  

See you on Tuesday!  

3 comments:

  1. Dr.Grasso, what is the best email to reach you at? I'm currently in Texas without my syllabus and need to reach you!
    Bria Gambrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bria, I would try jgrasso@ecok.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked my e-mail but didn't see anything from you. Is there anything I can help with, Bria?

    ReplyDelete